Recruitment Interviewing and Selection.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Recruitment as simple as it may seem, determines whether the organisation’s goal is achieved and long lived or otherwise. In essence, there is the need for the HR manager of every organisation to choose the best candidates for every job position; based on certain criteria, in line with company policy. Recruiting the best candidates for your team is an incredibly important function and yet it can often seem a daunting exercise as the potential consequences of making the wrong decision are huge.
This four days course is therefore designed to help managers to make the right decisions in the recruitment of new staff. The emphasis is on the use of a structured approach where good preparation and effective interviewing techniques ensure that the ‘right’ candidates are taken on by the organisation in accordance with internal policies, best practice and legal considerations.
• HR will be able to evaluate effectively and make objective recruitment decisions and appropriate documentation.
• To help HR manager understand how discrimination and other relevant legislation affects recruitment and appreciate the practical implications for both employer and employee.
• To help comprehend your organisation’s policies and procedures for recruitment and selection and the need to comply fully with them.
• To enhance HR department Plan, prepare and conduct an effective selection process – using a range of methods as appropriate – that provides evidence against defined selection criteria.
• Improved ability to use a structured, objective and consistent approach to recruitment and selection.
Training and Resource Centre: 12, Karaye Street, Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
Phone Number: 09091111114 or 07089024098