ABOUT THE COURSE:
Project Management, contrary to the notion a reasonable number of people have about it as complex and comprehensive is not much of rocket science. As the business world evolves, the constant need to initiate plan remains constant, hence the need to equip the operational on this aspect of Management. Project management is all about creating an environment and conditions in which to achieve a particular goal or objective - in a controlled manner with a team of people.
When you're familiar with what project management entails, from the process to mitigating all that can possibly (and often does) go wrong, you affect the end result - whether you're engaged in a project methodology for the first time or a seasoned pro.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Apply a set of best practice project management skills to any project.
• Successfully plan and implement projects.
• Delegate responsibilities to project team members.
• Complete a project within budget and on schedule.
• Further encourage competency development.
• Ensure professionalism.
• Understand the overall context of the project and what it should achieve.
Training and Resource Centre: 12, Karaye Street, Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
Phone Number: 09091111114 or 07089024098